Now imagine what it could do for your game!
Positively No Other “Body-Friendly” Golf Swing Has Been So Extensively Tested And PROVEN
On The PGA Tour:
This swing will NOT rob you of power or distance. I'll share exciting proof that swinging safer can actually add power back to your swing you thought you had lost long ago!
Tewell & Nicklaus
It was 1995 … the Greater Milwaukee Open… And as it turned out … a life-changing day.
Hi, I’m Doug Tewell. And yes, the accomplishments listed above are my own – but they’re only part of the story. So just before I explain how you could soon be hitting longer, straighter, and more consistently with this doctor-recommended swing, let me tell you about…
The “career-ending” injury that made me a much better golfer
Now, up to this point (the Greater Milwaukee Open), I’d been playing 20 years on the PGA Tour, and racked up a pretty decent record:
And somehow, I had managed to escape any “major” injuries – in spite of experiencing all those “typical” aches and pains most golfers have to deal with. (Yes, the Pros get them, too!)
Anyhow, there I was in Milwaukee, attempting to come up out of a bunker. I swung my club … hit the sand … and suddenly felt a nasty “pop” in my left elbow, followed by excruciating pain.
• First, I went to work as an on-location commentator for the Golf Channel. Being right up close to all the action – without being a part of it (the “forest for the trees” analogy applies here) – made it so clear to me that you don’t have to be “perfect” to win … but you DO need to be “accurate” and “consistent”!
• Secondly, I used that time to study everything I could get my hands on about the golf swing through the years. I consulted many of the top sports physicians, surgeons, chiropractors, and therapists … learning all I could about how the body moves, how nature intended it to move. And I began applying all this to finding a better way to swing a club… a method that would not only allow me and any other golfer – professional and amateur alike – get back in the game after major surgery … but even help prevent these injuries in the first place!
You see, I believe that the CAUSE of injury in MILLIONS of golfers around the globe – is The “modern” rotational, full-turn swing being taught by golf instructors everywhere.
This fact has been proven over and over again:
So I studied, designed, tested … and then repeated the process, again and again, until I had what I thought was a swing that just might pave my way back into a winning game of golf.
Only a year after the surgery, I began putting a little – just to ease myself back in, and test the elbow. Then I started chipping ... and let me tell you, it was a BIG day when I was finally allowed to hit a few short chip shots, eventually working into a full swing. Sixteen months later I was playing eighteen holes.
So what does this mean for YOU? (a.k.a. “Introducing the Square-to-Square Golf Swing”)
Well, maybe nothing … unless you can answer “Yes” to any of the following (and the more times you say “Yes”, the more this swing could mean for you):
- Do you experience any joint pain during or immediately after playing a round?
- Do you end up with sore muscles the next day (or day after that)?
- Have you suffered any injuries to your back, neck, elbow, knees, or hips?
- Are you coming back from any major reconstructive surgery … like knee or hip replacements, or getting disks fused in your neck or back?
- Have you had to hang up the clubs, because of a lifetime of injuries?
And perhaps the most important question to ask:
Y’see, the solution I came up with is a restricted 3/4 length , limited-turn, vertical swing that eliminates (or at least radically reduces) all the twisting, grating, pulling sort of torture our bodies have been submitted to for so long, thanks to the “modern” golf swing.
It’s easier on the back, neck, shoulders, hips, wrists, and knees…
It’s ideal not only for those golfers trying to get back into the game after injury and possibly surgery … it’s also about the best way there is to prevent ever having such problems in the first place (shy of simply hanging up your clubs, and quitting the game, anyhow).…yet it’s remarkably accurate and repeatable.
And it's designed to make sure you’re solidly striking dead center on your club face, too! How big a difference can this make? Listen to long distance expert Eric Jones:
Yes, you might be surprised how much farther down the fairway you’re hitting, when you can keep them this straight!
Thanks to a special “trick” I learned just before setting out on the PGA Tour, back in 1975, my new swing keeps your club-face square throughout a greater range of your swing … resulting in much of the accuracy and consistency I’m so well known for. (While developing my new swing, this one tactic remained foremost in my mind as being vitally important to golfing success … and an element I insisted must be included!)
That’s where the name Square-to-Square Golf Swing came from – the fact that your club-head remains square from about knee-high in the downswing, to well past the point of impact … keeping you on-line to the target through more of your follow-through.Why is this one thing so important? Well…
Scientific research shows that if the clubface is as little as ½ degree less than square to the ball, that ball can go off course by 20 yards!
But my swing is designed to significantly reduce off-centered hits, once you get my Square-to-Square method nailed down. So THAT is what this could mean for you: straighter drives, closer to the green, every time! Need PROOF this swing works? Want to know…
In just a moment, I’ll share some pretty convincing research findings with you, along with the comments of an internationally-respected authority on sports medicine and orthopedics. But first of all, I think it’s important to understand this one critical point:
I’m not just some instructor who “created” a swing, to try and set myself “above the crowd” or have something “different” to offer my students!
I’m a PGA Tour and Senior PGA Champion – a professional Tour player who had to develop a better way of swinging a club so I could continue playing after a career-threatening injury, and the radical surgery that followed.
And I think you’d agree – the irrefutable proof of how effective this swing is lies right in my Tour record. I’ve already told you what I had accomplished in the 20 years before my injury.
Now take a look at what I managed to do after such radical surgery, and a 3-year rehab’ period (and bear in mind – these wins and accolades were garnered in much less than 20 years!)
It wouldn’t surprise you, I’m sure, that my Square-to-Square Swing is endorsed and recommended by doctors … when you consider how many health professionals contributed to its design!
I consulted with physicians, surgeons, chiropractors, physiotherapists, and other experts in how the body moves (and how it shouldn’t), and the many problems inherent in the traditional “high-rotation” swing.
Here’s an interesting item: The top researchers at Cal State did a study on the 3/4 swing vs full swing, and concluded that the limited-turn swing is easier on the body, simpler, and more easily repeatable. Basically, they said the full backswing is harder to master and more inconsistent, compared to the 3/4 swing.
They were also quick to point out that it’s no more powerful to take it back the extra distance … and doing so just adds more strain on the body, thereby leading to injuries.
It’s estimated that 62% of over 25 million golfers in America incur injury directly related to golf … and most of those result from poor swing mechanics. (That alone should tell you something isn't working in the common “modern” swing!) Here’s more:
I should just mention, for the sake of anyone perhaps thinking “But my problem isn’t with my elbow – it’s in my [fill in the blank here: back/shoulder/knee/whatever].”
Look, in 2000, I encountered some unrelated back problems … yet, thanks to my newly-designed Square-to-Square Swing, I was able to quickly recover, and pretty much ride right over them … leaving me free to resume my attack on the Senior Tour!
Quite simply, this swing is ideal no matter where you’re experiencing pain. (And even if you aren’t! See below for more about that.)
It’s simple. Not complicated at all.
By practically eliminating the hand/wrist timing that’s such a problem in the conventional swing, it becomes easily mastered, and easily repeated.
Couple this with that little secret I learned so long ago (and which YOU too can learn) for keeping the club face square to your target longer…
And you can begin to understand how I became such a force to be reckoned with on Tour, AFTER my surgery (and playing against guys who had never undergone such a procedure).
That, and the fact that it doesn’t require practicing ’till your hands are raw and blistered, and your back is killing you. (Another benefit to removing most of those timing issues … because those are what require so much practice to overcome in the “modern-conventional” swing.)
That’s one reason most amateur golfers don’t improve much beyond their first few years of playing. The modern swing takes a ton of practice just to get any good at all!
And let’s face it, if you can only get out to the course a couple times a week, then you certainly can’t afford the “luxury” of practicing for hours on end! Instead, with my swing, you get to focus on playing … rather than spending your time on the range, mindlessly beating practice balls.
And with the Square-to-Square Method of instruction … this really is about the easiest swing to learn, ever.
J.B. is a classic example of a 3/4 swing player. His backswing never even comes close to parallel, and his wrist cock is virtually nonexistent. But he EXPLODES through the ball and smashes drives that makes everyone's jaws drop in amazement.
J.B. is consistently near the top of the Driving Distance rankings for the Tour, outpacing other younger, more nimble players with bigger turns. Yet J.B.'s 3/4 length swing STILL outdrives them. Why? Because he knows that a huge shoulder turn is NOT the key to big-time distance. There's more--MUCH more--involved. And in the Square-to-Square program, I'll reveal every little detail on how to not only keep your current distance--but possibly even ADD more yards. How does that grab you?
Could you imagine what I might have done on Tour, during those first twenty years if I’d had my Square-to-Square Method?! But you know what – I didn’t. Coulda, shoulda, woulda never won a match … and never will.
Once I had it though … well, you’ve already heard what I did with it (and to the competition like Nicklaus, Trevino, and Watson). Goes to show it’s never too late to make a change for the better … if you’re determined!
I’d like to invite you to grab a copy of my Square-to-Square Golf Swing “Masters Edition” Training System – the self-paced, home-study way to learn everything you need, to start playing a better game of golf, while preserving your body for many more years of golfing fun.
Learning the swing this way is also absolutely Risk-FREE, as well … as you’ll see in a moment.
The difference, of course, is in what you see about the grip in the video.
So I’ll go ahead and list everything … but you really need to see the way I demonstrate each, see them in action, in the lessons. That’s why I offer you such an iron-clad guarantee of your satisfaction – so you can get the DVDs, watch the videos, put the strategies and techniques to work in your game … and then decide! Anyhow, here’s just some of what we’re covering in the “Square to Square” Masters Edition:
- Grip – including the different types of grips, strengths and weaknesses of each, faults attributable to a bad grip, how your grip helps keep the club being square (or not), and more
- Posture – because the “best” posture for the traditional high-rotation swing is not quite what’s best when using THIS swing; we want to adopt a posture that promotes a vertical swing
- Alignment – You’ll see the proper way to use alignment sticks … and I’ll even share Jack Nicklaus’s favourite technique for aligning his shots (because surprisingly “alignment’ is one of the main areas where amateurs make mistakes – BIG mistakes!)
- Takeaway – This is so dramatically different from the conventional take-away … with a more square face, and running “up the flagstick” (so you can make the best use of “gravity” on the downswing)
- Restricted turn – Obviously, this is one of the most important aspects of this swing, so we’ll get into much of the reasoning behind why we use a restricted turn in the Square-to-Square method … as well as how to turn “in balance” (which makes things so much easier on your back and joints)
- 3/4 swing – Another critical component of this swing (because it’s shorter, easier to repeat … and besides, research has proven a limited-turn swing to be safer than, and just as effective as, a full turn)
- Downswing – The big thing here is “staying in your lane” – that is, coming down on the same line you went up on (as well as keeping the clubface square once you’re in the “square zone”, keeping the club in front of you, and coming back “down the flagstick”)
- Impact – Here, we want to keep the hips clear, use the “ruler on wrist” tactic, and maintain a square clubface (We’ll also compare the issue of “squareness” between the rotational golf swing and Square-to-Square)
- Follow-through – We’re going back “up the flagstick” again, staying “in our lane”, and getting a nice elbow fold at the end – this ensures we stay square and on-target through as much of the swing as possible
- Finish – We’ve all seen them: finishes that would look better on “Dancing With The Stars” than on the tee. I’ll show you how to finish with balance and poise … and in total control (as well as how to stay out of that Advil bottle)
…and of course a whole lot more, including an excellent pre-shot routine, and a number of powerfully effective (yet easy-to-learn) drills that “lock-in” each of these skills and principles.
Keep in mind this swing is about not only limited body rotation, but limited clubface rotation too … which is one of the reasons I’m among the straightest drivers of a golf ball in the world!
I’m not promising you’ll “cut 20 strokes off your game” or “add 30-50 yards to every drive”. (We’ve all seen more of those claims than we believe, wouldn’t you agree?) I’m setting out to do, is to make you a flat-out better golfer … less pain, and fewer injuries (maybe even none) … more consistently accurate shots that sail farther down the fairway, right at your target … and more unbridled FUN on the course!
Now, I'm telling you … this training program comes very close to having me right at your side, right there in your living room or on the practice range … while giving you the freedom to stop/start/rewind to your heart’s content.And I have every faith that when you apply these teachings sincerely, you WILL find yourself playing better golf … PERIOD!
Still … I’m realistic enough to admit that even the best teacher won’t “click” with every student. And sometimes, for any of several possible reasons, some golfers just won’t get as much out of this (or ANY) training program as others do.
That’s why I want to make it crystal-clear to anyone purchasing my training system: This is undoubtedly the safest investment you could ever consider making in your game … because I’m unconditionally GUARANTEEING you a better game, or your money back.
Yes, I want you to watch the videos, then get out on the range or the course and put in some serious practice. Then just get out there and PLAY! Put this program “through the wringer”, and give it an honest effort.
And if you’re not absolutely THRILLED with the improvements in your game after 12 months, then just drop me a line and let me know. I’ll refund your full purchase price immediately!
Honestly though … although you might think I’m taking a big chance by taking on all the “risk” like this … I don’t see it that way, at all.
Because once you see how easy it is to learn … and how much straighter, longer, and consistently you’re hitting those balls … you’ll be bragging it up to all your friends! Let me give you one more thing, absolutely FREE, to really drive home how much better a golfer you could be…
Make no mistake – the Square-to-Square Method is just about the best way to swing a club when you want MAXIMUM accuracy, consistency, and arrow-straight distance with MINIMUM risk of injury (or even re-injury)! And my Square-to-Square “Masters Edition” training program is the best way to learn it!
Still, what a lot of serious amateur golfers need, to ensure steady ongoing improvement … is quality ongoing training, motivation, and support. That’s why I’ve put together the exclusive “Tewell Time” membership site…
…and I want to give you a FREE 14-day test drive so you can plug in to my most comprehensive training available anywhere! Your full-member VIP access privileges to the entire site include:
Tewell Time Podcast - These online broadcasts with various Legends of Golf and other industry leaders bring you stories of golf’s history, and up-to-the-minute news … along with insider secrets for the “golf traveler” on all the best courses to play!
Monthly “Fireside Chats” and Training Lessons - These live online events bring you an exciting mix of things like “Ask Doug” Q&A sessions (where you can get all your training questions answered live by a 12-time PGA Tour Champ!) … coverage and discussion of the major tournaments (like the Masters, US Open, PGA Championship, British Open) … reviews of the courses Doug has actually played and competed on … entertaining and informative stories about playing along side (and beating!) stars like Nicklaus, Palmer, Trevino, and all the rest. This is real “inside the ropes” commentary from someone who has actually been there.
Tewell Time / Square-to-Square Advisory Panel - Yes, there’s a whole team of experts here to help you become a better golfer, through exclusive interviews, Q&A sessions, members-only training videos, and more.
So let me introduce you to your “Tewell Time” Team of Experts:
• Dr. Carlan Yates – Board-certified physician with 25 years as an orthopedic surgeon … past physician with the US Olympic team … currently physician to the NBA’s Oklahoma Thunder
• Ryan Ellis – An accomplished fitness trainer certified by the Titleist Performance Institute, Ryan is a life-long lover of golf! An All-American collegiate golfer, Ryan led the men’s golf team to the 2001 National Championship, and is currently a women’s collegiate Assistant Coach and Trainer.
• Mr."X" – Our resident club-fitting expert, Mr."X" is here to help you not only in choosing the right clubs for you in the first place … but also knowing when they might need tuning, and how it’s done!
• Eric Browning – A Physical Therapist specializing in orthopedics, sports rehabilitation, and spine care, as well as an adjunct professor at the University of Oklahoma, Eric is committed to the importance of “prevention” in achieving and maintaining wellness.
You’ll see more detailed biographies of every member of the Square-to-Square team inside the members area. And of course…
One-on-One Access to 12-Time PGA Tour and Champions Tour Winner, Doug Tewell Yes! I’ll be available on a regular basis, so you can ask me any questions you like about the Square-to-Square Swing Method. Think of me as you own private coach, and e-mail any questions or concerns you may have in between our Fireside Chat sessions.
Plus there’s LOTS more surprises awaiting you inside the “Tewell Time” site!
And… by choosing to continue as a full member beyond your trial, you’ll also enjoy the special VIP renewal rate of only $29 a month! Of course you can easily cancel your membership at any time, with a simple click of your mouse. You are never under any obligation to continue. (You’ll even receive a letter with suggestions for getting the most out of your membership … along with simple instructions for how to cancel any time you wish to.)
But don’t even think about that for now … because these next 14 days are all yours with my compliments. You have 100% free reign to access any part of my Insider’s Club and you won’t pay an additional cent for it.
Now, here’s what you need to do next:
This entire program – the complete Square-to-Square “Masters Edition” on 2 discs – is available today for only…
…and all you need to do, to claim YOUR copy is hit that big orange button below:
Bob Gilder 6-Time PGA Tour Winner 10-Time Champions Tour Winner
- Tom Randall PGA Champions Tour Chaplain
and absolutely IDEAL for amateur golfers everywhere
Or when he comes off the 18th green and realizes for the first time that he’s not feeling pain and fatigue – he’s feeling excitement and exhilaration!
THAT is what I live for!And that is why I sincerely hope you’ll try my Square-to-Square “Masters Edition” Training System today … and then write to me, first chance you get, and tell me all about the fantastic gains you’ve made. Would you do that for me? Thanks!
In a nutshell…
- It’s simple, consistent, powerful, efficient, and body-friendly
- It doesn’t rely on strength, flexibility, or athleticism
- You DON'T have to swing harder! (In fact, if you’re like most amateur golfers, you’re already swing TOO hard)
- It doesn’t take practicing until your hands are sore and covered with blisters
- It allows your body to move the way you were designed to move
I don’t promise much but I do promise you this: Golf is going to be a lot more fun for you, very soon!
It's Tewell Time!
Important to Note: While we do believe and have seen proof that the materials we provide and the products we promote in Square-to-Square Swing method can safely improve the golf games of our subscribers, please understand that not everyone will experience the exact same results. The Square to Square system requires effort and proper use to achieve optimal results. We therefore do not take responsibility for injuries, handicap decreases, game losses or any other "less than ideal" impact on you or your game.
P.S. – When you consider the possibility of playing consistently better golf – whether you suffer from injuries or not, whether you’ve undergone surgery or not – you may find yourself thinking:
“This won’t work for me – nothing has;I should just listen to my doctor and hang up the clubs”.
I understand. Really I do … because I once felt the same way, myself.
Let me encourage you though to not waste your precious time and mental energy worrying over whether it’s “possible” – I’ve proven beyond a shadow of doubt that it is. And it’s been proven repeatedly by other amateurs just like you. The only relevant question is: Will you make it a REALITY for you?
Remember, I unconditionally GUARANTEE your satisfaction! (Re-read that Guarantee above, if you need to.) So there is absolutely NO RISK in giving this your best shot. If you would be willing to accept that possibility, along with my offer … then you’re well on your way to experiencing some real magic in your game …guaranteed! Claim YOUR copy right here!
I have a close personable friendship with my Aussie cousin Bruce Crampton (over 50 years) get emails from him almost daily. In the old days I got to hear a lot about the players and their escapades. Those were the good old days.
Good luck with your program. -Best John